Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Evernote Austin Office Grand Opening
Thursday, November 17, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
Come out to celebrate the grand opening of the Evernote Austin office. Stop by and check out our new space, meet with some of our staff (including our CEO Phil Libin), talk to fellow Evernote fans and enjoy some food and refreshments all while taking in some live tunes.
Here is the schedule so you don't accidentally miss the update from Phil.
- 6pm - Doors open to Meet and Greet the team
- 6: 20 - Festivities begin
- 7:00 - Message from our Founder & CEO Phil Libin
- What is so different about Evernote the company and the product?
- Why is our customer base exploding and we are adding over 1 Million new users every month world wide?
- Curious? Come hear the answers
- 7:30 - 9 - Meet the team and other Evernote fans while enjoying live music, food and beverages
Please click "Register" to RSVP and ensure we'll have plenty of food and drinks. We hope to see you there!
If you happened to miss Phil's blog and the articles back in August about our new product studio in Austin, here they are:
Phil's blog in August: - Evernote Launches Studio in Austin
A couple of articles by Omar Gallaga from August:
When & Where
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your computer to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.